David di Mambro
| Call 1973
David is regularly instructed in offshore matters from: Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, BVI, Grenada, Isle of Wight, Jamaica, St. Vincent and The Grenadines, Trinidad and TobagoHe is admitted to the Bar of The British Virgin Islands and to the Bar of Saint Vincent and The Grenadines
Caribbean: Work and Seminars
- 2011 to 2014: Consultant and sole draftsman: Commonwealth of Bahamas: new CPR due to come into force 2014/15.
- 2012 Honoree of the British Virgin Islands
- September 2011: 2nd edition: The Caribbean Civil Court Practice.
- Antigua September 2011: Eastern Caribbean Bar Association Bar Conference: Construction of Contracts.
- Antigua September 2011: Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court: Judicial Education Institute: the 2011 revisions and Practice Directions.
- St Lucia July 2009: revision of the ECSC CPR and drafting of new Practice Directions.
- Barbados: May 2008 Seminars for Bar Association: appeals, privileged evidence and disputing jurisdiction.
- Barbados: May 2008: Seminar for Judges only: case management.
- BVI: May 2008: at invitation of BVI Bar Association: papers on disputing jurisdiction, grounds of appeal and recent developments on the CPR.
- St Lucia September 2008: panel member in a symposium by the ECSC Judicial Education Institute.
- Barbados September 2008: 1½ days of seminars: an Introduction to the CPR and Workshop.
- OECS: Bar Conference September 2007: presented paper on use Of Practice Directions and Protocols and CPR generally with The Master of the Rolls.
- Barbados: September 2007: Introduction to CPR Seminar and Workshop for Judiciary and Bar.
- ECSC: Judges Conference: August 2007: presented a paper on pre-Action Protocols and Practice Directions and participated in the conference generally.