| Call 2014
Jonathan’s experience in company matters includes:
- A claim for the payment of dividends, on the ground that a dividend had been paid on an unequal basis so that one shareholder had received less than he was entitled to according to his shareholding.
- Applications in the Companies Court in insolvency-related matters including to place and to oppose the placing of companies in administration, for a validation order during winding-up proceedings, and for permission to re-use the trading name of a company in liquidation.
- An application to rectify the register of shareholders.
- An application to restore a dissolved company to the register.
- An application for the rectification of the register of company charges.