Experience and Expertise
Nathan acts regularly in matters involving personal insolvency. He advises on and acts in cases dealing with all aspects of personal insolvency, including the following:
- Annulment applications under s 282 IA 1986
- Review applications under s 375 IA 1986
- Challenges to the fees or conduct of Trustees in Bankruptcy
- Trustees’ applications for declarations of beneficial ownership and for sale of co-owned properties
- Challenging transactions at an undervalue
- Exoneration claims
- Advising on the effects of supervening bankruptcy in the context of commercial transactions, extant litigation, etc.
- Claims for security for costs under s 49 CCA 1984
- Advising on IVAs and their effects
- He acts for bankrupts, Trustees in Bankruptcy and interested third parties. He also has experience of advising on the administration of insolvent estates of deceased persons.