| Call 2013
Nick has experience of advising on a range of company law matters and appearing at trials and hearings on behalf of companies and company directors. He welcomes instructions in this practice area.
Representative instructions include:
- Appearing at trial on behalf of the defendants which concerned, among other things, alleged breaches of directors’ duties
- Advising on an inter-company dispute involving a management company which held the freehold to a large residential property in Kensington
- Appearing at a hearing concerning a claim for rectification of a company’s register of members
- Advising on an application to restore a company to the register
- Appearing on applications to extend time for the registration of a charge