| Call 2013
Nick has considerable experience of appearing in court and advising on a wide range of corporate and personal insolvency matters. He welcomes instructions in this area of practice.
Representative instructions include:
- Representing the defendants at trial in the County Court on an application by liquidators for relief in respect of transactions at an undervalue and misfeasance by company directors (and representing the defendants in the subsequent appeal to the High Court in relation to the same matter)
- Appearing for petitioning creditors and companies at the hearing of numerous winding up petitions
- Appearing for petitioning creditors and debtors at the hearing of numerous bankruptcy petitions
- Advising on whether unpaid solicitors’ fees are a liquidated debt for the purposes of insolvency proceedings
- Advising and appearing on a variety of applications to set aside statutory demands