| Call 2002
Reuben Comiskey has a strong insolvency and commercial practice, with experience of fraud, company, shareholder and partnership disputes. He has particular expertise in cases involving breaches of fiduciary duty (directors’ or otherwise), proprietary remedies (particularly in cases of accessory liability) and obtaining pre-emptive remedies.
Reuben has been recommended as a leading insolvency junior in The Legal 500 for several years, including the most recent 2018 edition.
- "‘Provides thoughtful, legally astute and commercial advice." 2018
- "He provides thorough technical advice and demonstrates good commercial awareness." 2016
- “He has strong knowledge of the insolvency legislation”. 2015
- "Efficient and client-friendly - gets the job done with minimum fuss." 2014
- Reuben Comiskey is a "master technician in the field of insolvency". 2012
Cases and Work of Note
- In the Matter of Caremark Properties Limited (2015)
- In the Matter of Benyons Solicitors Limited (2015)
- Thomas v Edmondson  EWHC 1494 (Ch);  1 WLR 1395
- TCG Consulting Partners LLC v Drew (2014)
- In the Matter of Petroplus Marketing AG (2013)
- In the Matter of Tag Capital Ventures Ltd  EWHC 1171,  All ER (D) 78 (May)