We are committed to providing the best possible service to clients by working with them collaboratively to solve their most difficult problems. We see long-lasting client relationships and prompt, efficient turnaround as crucial to the success of our business.
We understand that the changing legal and business environment means our clients are faced with more challenges and more opportunities than ever before. Our aim is to work with clients to support their long-term success in business and in litigation, by understanding what drives them and acting as an extension of their team.
We aim to:
- Provide clear, robust and incisive legal advice and representation, while also bearing in mind commercial realities, deadlines and budgets
- Build long-lasting relationships by really getting to know our clients and supporting them wherever we can
- Deliver the best possible client experience and provide the right barrister to do the right job so that our clients can be confident they are receiving the best advice, from a barrister with the right expertise, at the right level of experience
- Share thought leadership on the issues that matter most to our clients
- Take an innovative, collaborative and commercial approach to legal project management and funding.
We have an experienced and dynamic clerking team, made up of experts in our barristers’ practices and court administration. They work hard to build strong working relationships with our clients and act as trusted advisors to leading law firms in the UK and overseas. They are able to advise on choice of counsel, availability and court listing, and provide transparent information about fees.
Our approach to pricing is open, flexible and progressive. It is our usual practice to provide fee quotations to both professional and lay clients before work is undertaken. These may be on the basis of hourly rates, fixed fees or alternative arrangements, tailored to the individual clients’ requirements. We have extensive experience working with litigation funders and insurers.
Our barristers regularly write and speak on the issues that matter to our clients, and we run a series of thought leadership events every year. Visit Events to find out more.
Ongoing feedback is an essential part of our approach to client service. Your views are important to us and shape how we develop our barristers, staff and business strategy. Visit Feedback to find out more.
Radcliffe Chambers and its barristers are regulated by the Bar Standards Board. You can access the Bar Standards Board’s register of barristers who are authorised to practise in England and Wales on its website, here.