In 2023 we will be offering a variety of in-person events and webinars of our Junior Programme!
Our in-person events will have a short talk hosted by our junior barristers and will be followed by drinks and networking. We will host talks on a range of topics spanning all of our practice areas so our events have something for everyone.
In addition to our in-person events, we also offer a variety of talks that allow you to learn from the comfort of your own home. These talks cover a wide range of topics and are also led by our junior barristers.
Junior Programme events are aimed at recently qualified lawyers and consist of an hour long webinar covering topical issues such as recent case law. The webinars will however provide a helpful refresher for more experienced practitioners, and we welcome all of those who are interested in joining.
Our current Junior Programme schedule (this is subject to change):
- 9th February – Arundel House – Private Client
- 23rd March – Webinar – Commercial
- 26th April – Arundel House – Private Client
- 25th May – Webinar – Charities
- June – In person – Insolvency
- 20th July – Webinar – Litigation
- 28th September – Webinar – Property
- October – In person – Insolvency/Commercial
- 23rd November – Webinar – Private Client
- 7th December – Webinar – Top Cases of 2023
If you are not currently on our mailing list, you can sign up, here.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or would like some further information.