Radcliffe Chambers is pleased to invite you to a webinar at 5pm on 1 July 2020 to introduce you to life as a commercial chancery barrister and to our pupillage process.
The webinar is open to all university students, graduates and career changers and will cover:
- Introduction and an overview of Radcliffe Chambers (Fiona Fitzgerald, Chief Executive)
- Life as a junior barrister (Matthew Mills, Pupillage and Mini-Pupillage Committees)
- Life as a pupil barrister (Emma Loizou)
- Our pupillage process (Kate Selway QC, Pupillage Committee)
- Ways to stand out as an applicant (Nicholas Macklam, Mini-Pupillage Committee)
- Questions & answers
To attend, please register your interest on Zoom, via this link.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or would like some further information.