What to do if your tenant goes into administration?
- The restrictions on forfeiture
- The Administrator’s liability for rent
- The decisions in Goldacre and Luminare
- The impact of the recent Supreme Court decision In re Nortel, In re Lehman Bros
Urgent interim injunctions – practical tips and guidance in a property context
- Summary of requirements
- Relevant examples
- Checklist and practical pointers
Operation of Break Clauses
- Service of notice
- Payment of rent and other sums
- Performance of covenants including repairs
- Vacant possession
Please click here to download the seminar notes.