Thank you very much to everybody who attended our Restructuring and Insolvency Conference, 25-26 November 2020.
If you weren’t able to attend, don’t worry! Selected sessions are available to watch on our YouTube channel, here.
The sessions include:
- Setting the scene: Future-gazing panel session – James Morgan QC (Chair); Alison Goldthorp, Norton Rose Fulbright; Andrew Bailey, Turpin Barker Armstrong; David Mohyuddin QC; Katie Longstaff
- Directors’ Duties – Personal liability for tax debts and fiduciary duties in insolvency – Christopher Buckley and Lauren Kreamer
- 2020 and the future of CVAs – Matthew Weaver and Kate Rogers
- Debate – the most important cases of 2020 – Shantanu Majumdar QC (Chair), Jonathan Edwards, Matthew Mills, Poppy Rimington-Pounder, Natalie Pratt and James Fagan
- Restructuring under Part 26A of the Companies Act 2006 – Tina Kyriakides and Andrew Brown.