Radcliffe Chambers is proud to be ranked for another year in Chambers UK Bar. Radcliffe and its members are recognised as leaders in their fields across all our key practice areas, including commercial, chancery, charities, Court of Protection, pensions, professional negligence, private client, real estate litigation, and restructuring and insolvency.
Congratulations to all those at Radcliffe who are ranked and, in particular, to our clerking team, who received excellent client feedback yet again:
- “The clerks are really easy to get on with; they are responsive, accommodating, and commercial in the way they think.”
- “The clerks are great; they have a real breadth of experience.”
- “The senior clerks are both excellent – they are very responsive, polite, approachable and pragmatic.”
- “It’s a good clerking service and they get you the right people and understand the barristers’ capacity.”
- “The quality of the service and speed of responses, plus the personableness of the people, are great.”
- “The clerking is fantastic – they respond immediately and are very helpful.”
Thank you very much to our clients for their continuing participation in the research process. We hugely appreciate your support.
To read our editorial in Chambers UK Bar, please visit our profile here.